2.16
-
1.52am.
It's the first day of Chinese New Year! I can't sleep because I actually
took a nap for an hour in the afternoon. Chinese New Year has been good,
...
life updates
-
how time flies and i hadn't been writing a post since so long ago.
i wonder who still keep a blog active as social medias are more of a hot
cake as compared...
Bermain piano
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB_pRsj1wQs
Bermain piano, Bermain piano,mainan anak anak, funny video, music video
Bermain piano Bermain mainan anak anak ...
Pre Wedding Pictures
-
As mentioned in the last post I will post about my long back dated wedding
post. So, starting off with the Pre Wed pics and there you are:
Ehem~ Well, bas...
-
*The joy of remaining in Christ is that no matter how bad the situation is,
you will always see the beauty in it. The world teaches us of fun and
breaking ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment